Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking

Sunday, January 23

I've never felt so inspired as I do when I begin to cook a new meal.

Deciding on what to cook for dinner is one of the biggest decisions of my day. I want to experience a new recipe and a new flavor everyday. There are as many flavors in this world as there are colors. Preparing and cooking a meal is like painting a picture for your tongue.

I intend to keep track of every new recipe I cook for my family in this blog. Hopefully, the three of us can find new and exciting flavors we all can enjoy... Rather than just the same old Spaghetti and Veal Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. The first recipe you made sounds awesome.. I may try that..
    I've always had a passion for cooking.. It's very relaxing and calming to me for some reason! hahaha
    You go Heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete